We may be able to help you if you are young or older and you have an illness or injury which causes you difficulties managing with your normal daily routines.
- You may have been recently discharged from hospital and are finding it hard to cope.
- You may be living alone and require a little help.
- You may be a carer for a sick or vulnerable relative.
We can help by assisting at times you need the help, be it for short or longer periods
My Homecare offer the following services:
- General / Personal Care. Assistance with personal hygiene, toileting, dressing, assistance with daily living i.e. getting up and going to bed
- Assistance with bathing or showering
- Meals cooked in your own home and times you wish
- Domestic Help. Housework, laundry, ironing, shopping, pension collection, gardening.
- Befriending and Sitting Services. Individually tailored for content, timings and duration.
- Escorting to appointments / social events.
My Homecare provide services on the following basis:
- Visit times and length tailored to your needs
- Routine visits at the time you need, one to five times daily. Minimum visit period 30 minutes in duration
- Overnight stays and sleep in services.
- Respite care and short term contracts for periods such as main carer holiday
- Domestic services starting from one hour duration]
- A flexible service as the needs of the person develop.
Our specialist services have developed through experience and training and are listed below:
- Elderly people with reduced physical capabilities.
- Our trained carer will maintain the comfort and safety of the person. During interventions they will aim to promote the retention of skills using practical sessions and aim to reduce anxiety
- Adults with physical disabilities
- such as multiple sclerosis, trauma caused through injury and learning disabilities
- People suffering from mental health problems such as depression, stress, behavioural problems.